Boštjan Slivnik is an Assistant Professor. His main areas of research include compilers and grid techology.
Activities and Events
Program Committee member of The Technical Track on "Programming Languages" of The ACM Symposium on Applied Computing (Fortaleza, Ceara, Brazil, March 16-20, 2008).
Program Committee member 1st Workshop on Advances in Programming Languages (WAPL 2007) of International Multiconference on Computer Science and Information Technology (Wisla, Poland, October 15-17, 2007).
Program Committee member of The Technical Track on "Programming Languages" of The ACM Symposium on Applied Computing (Seoul, Korea, March 11-15, 2007).
- , Structural Funds Project, 2015−2015
- Crisis Managment Simulator, Target Research programmes, M2-0217, 2007−2009
- Computational Grid technologies for efficient usage of computer resources in companies, Target Research programmes, V2-0214, 2006−2008
- Metaservice - Semantic composition of Grid services, Target Research programmes, V2-0215, 2006−2008
- Computational Service on GRID Infrastructure, Target Research programmes, V2-0127, 2004−2006
- Algorithms for control of scnning probe microscopes using quartz tuning forks , Basic Research and Application Project, L2-6045, 2004−2006
SLIVNIK, Boštjan, VILFAN, Boštjan. Producing the left parse during bottom-up
parsing. Inf. Process. Lett., 2005, vol. 96, no. 6, pp. 220-224.
ČIBEJ, Uroš, SLIVNIK, Boštjan, ROBIČ, Borut. The compelxity of static data replication in data grids. Par. Comp., 2005, vol. 31, no. 8-9, pp. 900-912.
SLIVNIK, Boštjan, VILFAN, Boštjan. Improved error recovery in generated LR
parsers. Informatica, 2004, vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 257-263.
JOVANOVIČ, Uroš, SLIVNIK, Boštjan. Using ant colony optimization for searching in (dynamic) distributed datasets. WSEAS Trans. Comput., 2007, vol. 6, no. 1, str. 119-126.
TROBEC, Roman, SLIVNIK, Boštjan, GERŠAK, Borut, GABRIJELČIČ, Tone. Computer simulation and spatial modelling in heart surgery. Comput. biol. med., 1998, vol. 28, no. 4, pp. 393-403.