Miha is a research assistant at the Facutly of Computer and Information Science at University of Ljubljana. He completed his PhD in Computer Science in 2012.
- Overcoming the curse of dimensionality with the use of background knowledge, Basic Research and Application Project, J2-5480, 2013−2016
- Advanced Analytics for Extremely Large European Databases, European Project (Framework Programmes), 318633, 2012−2015
- GenQ - development of visual analytics tools for gene data., Structural Funds Project, 2014−2015
- Artificial intelligence and inteligent systems, Research Programme, P2-0209, 2009−2014
- Qualitative modeling from data, Basic Research and Application Project, J2-2194 (B), 2009−2012