Algo is the major European event for professionals and students in Algorithms and data structures. Algo 2012 will be held from September 9th - 14th in Ljubljana, Slovenia. Hurry up with the applications, since the early registration will end in August 9th.
This year ALGO is even richer due to joining another major conference in algorithmics and consequently it consists of:
- ESA (20th European Symposium on Algorithms) - Sep 9th-12th,
- WABI (12th Workshop on Algorithms in Bioinformatics) - Sep 9th-12th,
- IPEC (7th International Symposium on Exact and Parameterized Computing) - Sep 12th-14th,
- ALGOSENSORS (8th International Symposium on Algorithms for Sensor Systems, Wireless Ad Hoc Networks and Autonomous Mobile Entities) - Sep 13th-14th, and
- WAOA (10th Workshop on Approximation and Online Algorithms) - Sep 13th-14th,
- ATMOS (12th Workshop on Algorithmic Approaches for Transportation Modelling, Optimization, and Systems) - Sep 13th,
- MASSIVE (4th Workshop on Massive Data Algorithmics) - Sep 13th.
ALGO 2012 Plenary Speakers are from the Netherlands Nikhil Bansal, Sweden Andreas Björklund, Hungary Dániel Marx, Israel Yossi Matias (Goedel prize winner), Germany Matthias Müller-Hannemann and Jens Stoye, Czech Republic Jiri Sgall in USA Subhash Suri.
Conferences ESA, WABI, IPEC, ALGOSENSORS in WAOA already have the list of accepted papers and the list of papers for the remaining conferences (Atmos and Massive) will be available on individual conference pages.
Registration for Algo 2012 is open and early registration ends in August 9th. We prepared special rates for students.