Rok Rupnik is an Senior-lecturer of Information Systems at University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Computer and Information Science. He received his Master in Information Systems Engineering from University of Ljubljana, Slovenia, in 1998, and his Ph.D. in Mobile applications from University of Ljubljana, Slovenia, in 2002. His research interests include Electronic Business, Information Systems Development Methodologies, Mobile Applications, Data Mining, and CRM. His articles have appeared in proceedings of many international conferences and journals. He had an important role in various information systems development and other projects. He has strong practical and teaching interests in CRM implementation, Information Systems Strategic Planning, developing Data Mining applications and other areas. He is a member of AIS (Association of Information Systems), senior member of PMI (Project Management Institute) Slovenian Chapter, member of ACM and a member of IEEE.
- Pervasive computing, Research Programme, P2-0359, 2009−2017
- AGROIT - Increasing the efficiency of farming through on open standards based AgroIT platform, European Project (Framework Programmes), 621031, 2014−2016
- The development of a prototype for Revenue Assurance in telecommunications, Industry-Funded Project, 2007−2008
- Mastering the development process and information technologies in developing solutions for electronic business, Structural Funds Project, 2004−2006
- Analysis of IT processes based on CobIT framework – Second Phase, Industry-Funded Project, 2006−2006