Zoran Bosnić is a member of the Laboratory of Cognitive Modeling. He teaches Computer communications, Web programming, functional programming and cooperates within doctoral studies. His research areas include machine learning, regression, e-learning systems and recommendation systems.
- Seminar II
- Seminar IV
- Computer Communications
- Computer Communications
- Web Programming
- Extracurricular Professional Activities I
- Selected topics in computer science
- Extracurricular Professional Activities II
- Selected Topics in Artificial Intelligence 1 (Incremental learning from data streams)
- Seminar 2
- Seminar 4
- Research seminar
- Platform Based Development
2001 - graduated at FRI
2003 - received a MSc degree
2007 - received a PhD degree
- Artificial intelligence and inteligent systems, Research Programme, P2-0209, 2009−2019
- Intelligent computer techniques for improving medical detection, analysis and explanation of human cognition and behavior disorders, Bilateral Collaboration Project, BI-RS/16-17-047, 2016−2017
- AGROIT - Increasing the efficiency of farming through on open standards based AgroIT platform, European Project (Framework Programmes), 621031, 2014−2016
- Supervised and unsupervised learning from imbalanced datasets for assistance in movement of persons with low vision, Bilateral Collaboration Project, BI-HR/14-15-024, 2014−2015
- Computer based modeling in bioinformatics for gene based cancer classification focused on reliability and machine learning, Bilateral Collaboration Project, BI-BA/14-15-008, 2014−2015
- Development of new e-learning models for game-based learning using mobile technologies, Bilateral Collaboration Project, BI-ME/14-15-009, 2014−2015
- , Structural Funds Project, 2015−2015
- Machine Learning of Imbalanced Data, Bilateral Collaboration Project, BI-CZ/10-11-008, 2010−2011
- Integration of data mining and high-performance computer modeling for coronary artery disease, Bilateral Collaboration Project, BI-SR/10-11-020, 2010−2011
- Electricity load forecasting supported by prediction explanation and prediction reliability estimates, Bilateral Collaboration Project, Bilateral Collaboration Project, BI-PT/10-11-007, 2010−2011
- Machine Learning of Probabilities with Applications to Web Portals and Medical Diagnostics, Bilateral Collaboration Project, BI-PT/06-07-004, 2006−2008
- Reliable and Comprehensible Machine Learning Approaches with Applications to Medical Diagnostics and Bioinformatics Bilateral, Bilateral Collaboration Project, 2005−2007
BOSNIĆ, Zoran, KONONENKO, Igor. Estimation of individual prediction reliability using the local sensitivity analysis. Appl. intell. (Boston). [Print ed.], Dec. 2008, vol. 29, no. 3, str. 187-203.
BOSNIĆ, Zoran, KONONENKO, Igor. Comparison of approaches for estimating reliability of individual regression predictions. Data knowl. eng.. [Print ed.], Dec. 2008, vol. 67, no. 3, str. 504-516.
BOSNIĆ, Zoran, KONONENKO, Igor. Automatic selection of reliability estimates for individual regression predictions. Knowl. eng. rev., 2010, vol. 25, no. 1, str. 27-47.
BOSNIĆ, Zoran, KONONENKO, Igor. Reliability estimation of individual predictions in supervised learning. V: HAYWORTH, Gregory I. (ur.). Reliability engineering advances. New York: Nova Science Publishers, cop. 2009, str. 107-140.
ŠTRUMBELJ, Erik, BOSNIĆ, Zoran, KONONENKO, Igor, ZAKOTNIK, Branko, GRAŠIČ-KUHAR, Cvetka. Explanation and reliability of prediction models : the case of breast cancer recurrence. Knowledge and information systems, 2009, str. [1-20].